In the Blogosphere:
- As always, the Snark Squad has Segue Magic where we talked about our favorite fictional siblings.
- Over the weekend, Amber and Cassie emailed me about a new Instagram project they're working on - and I was so excited about it! Amber officially announced it here on her blog on Wednesday! (And no, you don't need a blog to participate. Just Instagram!)
- The fantastic Nadine from East & Blog has started a new project! She now has a brand new blog that focuses on blogging and how to improve. I'm so excited for it because she's always given the best advice and had the best tips and tricks of the trade. You can check it out here. (Wednesday there was a great one on podcasts!)
- On the Write Practice, they compared writing to giving birth. Now... I have no idea what it's like to give birth. But, they did a great comparison and from my limited knowledge, it's pretty accurate. They also wrote about story structure and when it's okay to go away from the 3-act format.
- Paul Angone wrote this lovely prayer for all 20-somethings that really helped me to feel better about life. At least for a moment. I still have a little less than a year and a half of my 20s - so it still applies to me! (Also - his book is now in stores!)
- Brittany at Pine and Palmettos wrote about how eloping is underrated. ALL OF THE APPLAUSE! I love a good wedding, but I also can see why eloping is a great idea too.
- Chelsea of The Girl Who Loved to Write About Life talked about how dogs make your life better this week. WHICH IS 100% TRUE.
And... I'm ridiculously behind on watching YouTube videos this week. I'll have a ton for next week!
BUT, I do have the one I filmed for today I think you'll want to see. ;-)