- Reading books vs. writing them. I learned while reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green... reading during NaNoWriMo is a poor life choice.The list of books I want to read had at least doubled this month.
- Working on Letters Not Sent, the newest project I'm heading up with Nate St. Pierre.
- Finishing decorating my apartment for Christmas and posting photos of said decorations on the blog.
- Actually writing legit blog posts. (Have several ideas for December. Yay!)
- Socializing with the outside world.
- Editing and revising the travesty that is my novel.
- Seeing ALL OF THE MOVIES that are coming out this holiday season,
In the meantime... I'm off to go write at least 4,000 more words. Here are the top 10 songs I've been listening to this month to keep me motivated: