Which is new and exciting for me. Usually I've forgotten all about them by January 2. This is progress guys!
One of my big goals for 2013 is to improve this blog. I want it to be something I'm proud of. I feel as though in 2012, while it kept going and some great things came out of it, it lost some of it's original heart. Which is sad.
To make this place better, I would like to have some of YOUR feedback! Here are some questions and thoughts going through my head right now. Let me know in the comments (here, on Facebook, email, Twitter- whatever) what you think.
1) I want to clean up my design. It's not too bad, and I'm pretty proud of it. But I know it could use some work. What do you think would make it look better? Any tips?
2) I was doing sponsor swaps last year, which was really fun sometimes. Then by the end of the year it faded away and I stopped. Would you like for sponsors to come back? If they did come back, what would you change or keep the same about how it worked?
3) Monthly themes. Last year I also began to do monthly themes. The first of the month I would write about it, then I opened it up to other people to write on the same topic however they wished to interpret it. Sometimes there was a lot of enthusiasm and some really great posts came out of this series. However, like the sponsors, it seemed to fade off by the end. Would you all be interested in having monthly themes again? Or should we let it go to rest permanently? If they were to come back, what could be done differently? Any certain topics you would want featured?
4) Speaking of topics - what do you want me to blog about? What have been some of your favorite posts? What would you like for me to write about?
5) What about videos? Do you like my vlogs? Want more of them? Less? Do some videos work better than others?
6) Anything else you would add? What do you like about my blog? What do I need to improve on?
You all are wonderful- and I can't wait to hear your suggestions and ideas!