So.... I wasn't feeling today's Blogtember prompt but didn't have anything to write about.
Then, another blogger, Karly, posted one of those "11 Facts About Me" things and told everyone to do the same.
It's the perfect solution for those of us who don't feel like thinking this Friday! I'm even going to steal the questions cause that's how I roll.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1) I'm doing a Sunday School lesson based on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone this week. If that doesn't scream awesome, I don't know what does.
2) However, I'm still in need of a chapel service for the local high school on Monday. I found a lesson based on "What Does the Fox Say" which seemed to be great - but the lesson itself was lame.
3) I've become addicted to SnapChat lately. You all should add me. I'm eehornburg. Just don't go all stalker/creepy on me - okay?
4) I've been trying to watch the Grey's Anatomy premiere all morning, but my iPad keeps freezing up on me. It's annoying.
5) In case you all were wondering about my health, my neck is much better. I can hold my head up for long periods of time without wanting to cry now! However, my cough is still miserable. I might have to call my doctor again.
6) I have some major things coming up at work the next few weeks and I'm terrified. So, please send prayers and good thoughts my way.
7) I always do these "facts about me" posts and then realize half way through how awful I am at thinking of facts about myself you all don't already know.
8) Now that my neck is feeling better, I feel like it's a good time to take up yoga again.
9) I haven't watched Supernatural in weeks because I'm ready to watch the finale of season 4, and knowing from the past, I'll probably want to jump right into season 5. So I need to be sure that I have a good block of time ready for me to sit and focus.
10) So instead I've been watching Gilmore Girls. Since I've already seen the show I can have it on in the background as I work on other things in my apartment.
11) Speaking of my apartment.... I really need to do dishes today.
The Questions Karly's Friend Asked Her That I'm Stealing and Answering Myself:
1) What's the one thing you're currently looking forward to?
Going home and catching up on last night's Glee premiere. I had play rehearsal and missed it! NO ONE TELL ME ANYTHING. I'm also hiding from Tumblr until I watch it.
2) What is your favorite post on your blog?
Well you know... there's just so many brilliant things I've written. Just check out the "Get Caught Up" page to see the best ones.
3) Who is your best friend and why?
Bandit of course! Cause in case you haven't heard, I have the best dog ever.
4) Are you a spender or a saver?
Spender who wishes she was a saver.
5) What's your favorite joke?
Usually any joke that references my being short I find pretty hilarious.
6) What's one hobby you'd like to learn but haven't?
I tried to learn to play guitar awhile back but quit. I wish I could just magically know how.
7) What's your favorite part of the day?
8) What's your favorite dish to order at a restaurant?
This question really needs to be more specific. What kind of restaurant? Mexican? (Quesedilla) Itallian? (Anything that doesn't have red sauce) Sandwich shop?(The #2 with cheese at Jimmy Johns) Ice cream parlor? (Cookie dough) Chinese? (Cashew chicken) Fast food? (Anything under $5.) Really now.
9) You have a time machine and you can go back in time and change 1 thing without negative consequences. What would it be?
The Doctor Who fan in me is screaming "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO BACK INTO YOUR OWN TIMELINE!" But since it said no negative consequences...
Kept my mini fridge from college and put it in my office. That would have been awesome.
10) Who is your imaginary celebrity bestie?
It's a toss between Josh Groban and Lea Michelle. Josh because he's hilarious and I can see us basically just laughing all of the time. Lea because she's basically fantastic and I love her. Both of them because I feel like when I randomly burst into song they'll just go with it and sing with me and give me voice lessons.
Does Harry Potter count? Cause if he does, forget Josh and Lea. Harry all the way!
11) What's the one movie you could watch over and over again?
Well... I spent a whole summer in high school watching 10 Things I Hate About You, Clueless has been one of my all time favorites since I was 9, and when I first bought the DVD of Pride and Prejudice I watched it about 5 times in one weekend. I'm still not tired of any of these three movies. And then there's always the 8 Harry Potter movies.
OK... now it's your turn!