I had full intentions of getting some quick posts up on Friday and Monday, then only taking a break for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. However, with moving, directing a Christmas pageant, going to goodbye parties, packing, church, more goodbyes, and getting ready for Christmas... it just didn't happen.
However - Christmas was wonderful, goodbyes were sad, and moving was successful.
I even got all of my books unpacked today.
There was a point where I thought I had lost several books, but they were just in a box I hadn't uncovered yet. Although, it did make me think that I might need a system so I know all of the books I have so I don't actually lose any next time. If any of you have a good system for keeping track of your books let me know in the comments. I might make it my project that I work on while I'm searching for a job...
Also, I think my mom was judging me a little bit about how I don't feel at home without my books unpacked and how I need them to be organized.
Which... she probably is right to judge me. Haha.
Speaking of books - tomorrow I'm doing a link-up! It's to wrap up all of the books I've read in 2014 and I would love for you to join me. Here are the survey questions:
1) How many books have you read this year?
2) What book surprised you the most?
3) What book were you the most disappointed in?
4) Did you start any new series?
5) Did you finish any series?
6) What was your favorite book cover this year?
7) What was the best non-fiction book you read?
8) What are you currently reading?
9) Any reading goals for 2014?
10) What books are you looking forward to in 2014?
11) What other books deserve a shout out?
12) Your top 3 books of 2013.
The link-up will be live as of midnight and will be open until Tuesday (I think). So go through your list of books you've read this year and let me know your answers.
Don't read much? One - how sad! BUT you can still participate if you would rather use the questions in reference to music, movies, TV, etc.