In the Blogosphere:
- Brittany of Pines and Palmettos challenges what we consider praise here.
- Over at The Write Practice, they shared why fairy tales never grow old.
- Elizabeth over at Oak & Oats is still killing it with her Instagram photography series! This week the topic is perspective.
- Erica Jaquline wrote a BEAUTIFUL piece on kindness on Wednesday. I know this is a topic I've been thinking about the last few years, and this past week (thanks to seeing Cinderella) and she captured it wonderfully. You can read it here.
- Then Taylor, over at The Daily Tay, has another fantastic post! This week she talked about explaining Bloggers on Instagram to Non-Bloggers on Instagram, and it's hilarious and right on point! #thestruggleisreal
- Everyone must have gone to see Cinderella because they're all talking about kindness! Amber from Mr. Thomas and Me also wrote her take on the topic, here.
On the YouTubes:
- In case you haven't heard, the author Terry Pratchett recently passed away. If you are interested in reading his work, Kirsti, of A Quick Succession of Busy Nothings, made a video of her recommendations of where to get started. You can watch it by clicking here.
- If you're a book nerd, you'll love this video from Carrie Hope Fletcher! If you didn't know, she's coming out with a book this year. (Available in the UK in April, here in the USA in August.) She was able to go see how her book was being printed and it's just so awesome!
- Since starting to play the ukulele, I've been watching more and more videos of people playing theirs and finding fun covers of songs. I LOVE this mash-up of pop songs from Doddleoddle.
- Did you hear that I love Glee, I LOVE Darren Criss, and Glee is ending tonight? Yeah. Those little things I talk about ALL THE TIME? Well, Darren Criss (my future husband) wrote a song for the final episode and talked about it in this interview. Basically, I will die of weeping tonight.
- The Snark Squad ladies have been doing vlogs this year and it's fabulous. This week they talked about guilty pleasures and it was perfect.
- Do you love fancy Italian food? (AKA - fancy Mac n Cheese?) Watch this.
AND the Paper Towns trailer was released this week! I enjoyed the book, although not as much as The Fault in Our Stars. I kind of wonder if I'll enjoy the movie more though. You can watch the trailer below:
And Christine from polandbananasBOOKS did a discussion on the trailer.