Good times, right?
Well... I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Angie over at A Life More Kawaii!
It makes me think of those days of blogging and how much I miss that time period for blogging. Also, I didn't have a topic for today so this is perfect timing!
Here's what you do:
- Link back to who nominated you.
- Answer the Qs the nominator asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (preferably with less than 200 followers)
- Create 11 Qs for the 11 bloggers in step 3.
- Notify your nominees!
1. Quick! There's a zombie outside. What household item do you brandish as your weapon?!
Eek! Zombie???? We all know I'd probably be the first to die in a zombie apocalypse. Let's be honest. But to try and defend myself... (looking around the kitchen)... I'll attempt to throw a wooden chair at it.
2. What would your RPG class be?
So, I totally had to Google what that meant. LOL. It's Role Playing Game Class. I actually never really got into role playing! A friend of mine in high school tried to get me into Dungeons and Dragons, and I remember having a lot of fun. But for some reason I never continued. You'd think loving theatre and story-telling so much, I would have been all about it. But nope. Therefore, I'm not sure!
3. What is your dream pet?
My dog Bandit of course! But seriously, I just love dogs. Dogs are the best. I'd go for something more exotic, but there is no way I'd be able to tame them. So... dogs.
4. Do you have a favorite superstition?
If you say the name of the Scottish play in a theatre - I will go crazy on you. I was never a believer, but then... OH BUT THEN! When I was in an outdoor show of Romeo and Juliet, our young Romeo said it and we were rained out the first night. The SAME ACTOR said it AGAIN when we were doing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and the Narrator lost her voice AND the jail for Joseph broke and almost hurt everyone on stage during a performance.
A couple months later, I was co-directing a show and an actor said it before a performance... I flipped out and made them step outside, spit on the ground, and spin around three times. (That's how it goes away.) Because.... NOPE.
5. What color represents you?
6. What is your favorite myth?
Ooooooooo. Good question! I've actually always been fascinated by Greek Mythology.
7. If you could perform one act in a circus, what act would you perform?
I always felt like the tightrope walkers were so pretty and graceful!
8. Who is your current favorite fictional character?
Just ONE?????? Well, you know, Harry Potter, obviously. But of all time other than him, I think Snow White. It's my favorite Disney princess and my favorite fairy tale ever since I was two. So, we'll go with her.
9. Stealing this from Joie... What Pokémon are you?
Sigh... I'm a failure at my generation because I know nothing about Pokemon. Seriously, all I know is "I choose you Pikachu!"
Seriously. That's it. So... Pikachu?
10. If you could bend one element (air, earth, water, fire, energy), which would you bend?
And another thing I don't know much about! :-( But the idea of bending energy sounds awesome.
11. What is your favorite moment, so far, from this year?
Oooooo. That's an AWESOME question!
The first thought that came to my mind was New Years Eve. I went to a Frozen themed party in Boystown and it was one of the best New Years Eve celebrations I've ever been to. Seriously, you haven't lived until you've belted Let it Go with an entire gay bar.
I also FINALLY saw the musical Once at the Oriental downtown a couple of weeks ago and it was just so perfect and lovely... I wish I could watch it every single day.
Now for MY questions:
1. What TV show are you LOVING to binge watch right now?
2. Tell me about your dream home.
3. What's the best book you've read so far this year?
4. If you could run away and live in another country for a year, where would you go? Even name the exact city if you know!
5. I'm hungry. If I'm coming over to your place for lunch, what are we going to have?
6. Tell me about, or show me, your favorite photo you've taken so far this year and why it's your favorite.
7. What was your favorite part of summer when you were a kid?
8. If you could live inside of a movie, which one would it be?
9. What vacation do you wish you could repeat?
10. We complain about blogging a lot - what do you still LOVE about?
11. And I'm stealing from Angie because this question was just so good- what has been your favorite moment this year so far?
Okay, time to nominate other people!
Okay, I'm just going to nominate some of my favorites - if you want to participate in pretending it's the early blogging days, that's awesome. If not, that's cool too cause I know several of my nominees probably have their whole blogging schedule down and know what they're doing. lol
Michelle from Wide Open Spaces
Brittany from Pines and Palmettos
Karina from Lazy Happy Bored Happy Sad
Sandy from Just Sandy
Amanda from Musical Poem
Amber from Mr. Thomas and Me
Kirsti from A Quick Succession of Busy Nothings
Jessica from A Coccoon of Books
Nadine from East &
Dayna from Princess Burlap
Bonnie from The Life of Bon